Solid Iris Technologies makers of Thea Render is proud to announce immediate availability of the new Thea for Rhino integrated plugin for industry leading platform McNeel Rhino 5. Thea Render is a powerful physically based biased/unbiased rendering solution that supports GPU accelerated rendering through the use of NVIDIA CUDA technology. The new integration plugin provides direct access of Thea Render physically based rendering features within Rhino 5 including:
- Production render modes (Biased/Unbiased)
- Interactive render mode for advanced real-time scene navigation
- Physically based material design (uniform material creation for all render modes)
- Physically based Environment support (Sun/Sky)
- HDRI lighting (IBL) support
- Physically based Camera and Light support
- Proxy and Instancing support
- Exporter to Thea Studio for further staging and material/lighting adjustment
Thea for Rhino is available now at thearender.com/rhino and existing Thea Render customers can purchase the new integration plugin immediately. New customers will be able to purchase the full bundle which is comprised of the standalone Thea Studio package as well as the integrated plugin. Thea for Rhino currently supports 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems (Vista onwards) and is compatible with 64-bit Windows edition of McNeel Rhino 5.
About Solid Iris Technologies
Headquartered in Greece, Solid Iris Technologies is an industry expert in development of photorealistic physically based 3D rendering solutions. Along with a wide range of integration plugins, Thea Render is used by professionals and industry experts in market segments such as architectural visualization, product design and automotive engineering. Solid Iris Technologies provides its range of products across the globe through a network of resellers and supports renderer integration with its robust software development kit.