May 12-19, 2015
Join us for our Level 1 Rhino 5 for Mac online course beginning on May 12th.
- Orientation: Tues, May 12 (9:00AM-11:00AM Pacific)
- Training: Wed-Fri, May 13-15 and Mon-Tues, May 18-19 (9:00AM-1:00PM Pacific)
- You will need the latest Rhino 5 for Mac version installed. Rhino 5 for Windows will not be acceptable for this class.
- You will need a stable and fast Internet connection.
- You will need the Rhino 5 Level 1 Training Guide and Models as well as the Rhino for Mac User Guide. You may print the PDF for your reference. Download here.
- All "live" sessions will also be recorded and posted to a private Vimeo classroom album. You may watch/stream the videos for your review for up to 3 months following the class.