Presentation Rhino/V-Ray for Rhino/Maya in Vienna
Invitation to "ThreeKC Autodesk Maya / Rhino / VRAY" presentation on Thursday 13 June 2013, 15:00 to 18:30 in the Austrian Social and Economic Museum, Vogelsanggasse 36, 1050 Vienna (Austria).
We invite you to the presentation of the new versions of Rhino, V-Ray for Rhino and Autodesk Maya and show the latest developments in the 3D area.
Roland Reyer presents the new version of Autodesk Maya 2014, Carlos Pérez (McNeel Europe) presents Rhino 5.0 and food4Rhino, Matus Nedecký (flying architecture) and Fabio Palvelli (3D Dreaming) show V-Ray for Rhino and rendering services for architecture. We also show the new Wacom Cintiq 22 HD touch.
There are 2 events, the first at 15:00 and the second at 18:30. Places are limited to 30 people each.
As a special event you can attend between the 2 events to a basic coffee seminar "Coffee - from the plant to the cup" part. Coffee Museum in Austrian society and economy museum was founded by Edmund Mayr, who injected together with Arch Wilhelm Holzbauer, the increase of the flak tower in Esterhazy Park. His passion for collecting are also due to the many exhibits that he has collected from all over the world. Additionally Mag. Just shows a quick roundup of "100 Years of Life and Living in Vienna" and how the inventions of Dr. Carl Auer von Welsbach changed the world significantly.
- 15:00-15:45h: Presentation software Autodesk Maya 2014 (group 1)
- 15:45-16:00h: Tour "100 years of life and living in Vienna / Dr Carl Auer von Welsbach in the Agricultural Museum (Group 1)
- 16:00-16:45h: Presentation software Rhino 5.0 and VRAY (group 1)
- 17:00-18:15h: Basic coffee seminar "Coffee - from the plant to the cup" with Mr Edmund Mayr
- 18:30-19:15h: Presentation software Autodesk Maya 2014 (Group 2)
- 19:15-19:30h: Tour "100 years of life and living in Vienna / Dr Carl Auer von Welsbach in the Agricultural Museum (Group 1)
- 19:30:20:15h: Presentation software Rhino 5.0 and VRAY (Group 2)
- 20:15-22:00h: Finger found, drinks and "Come Together"
Participation is FREE, but due to the limited number of places registration is required. To register to the event, we ask you to select the following options:
Online Registration 15:00
Online Registration 18:30
or by email: email@example.com
or Tel: 01-545 78 25
The Rhino and V-Ray for Rhino presentations will be in English.