Studio Mode recently presented a Grasshopper webinar to an over-capacity crowd. Based on participant feedback and requests for more sessions, Gil Akos and Ronnie Parsons have launched an entire series of Grasshopper webinars for Fall 2012.
Spend your Friday afternoons with Gil and Ronnie. Sign up today for one or all...
- Working with Data Trees in Grasshopper
- Paneling Surfaces in Grasshopper
- Dynamic Patterning in Grasshopper
- Subdivision Modeling Grasshopper + Weaverbird
- Introduction to Python Scripting in Grasshopper
November 16 * FREE
- Developing Python Components in Grasshopper
Unless otherwise noted, webinars will be held Fridays from 2:00-4:30 pm Eastern time and the registration fee is $99/$59 for professionals/students.