A new release of PanelingTools plug-in for Rhino 4.0 SR5 is available for download.
- ptSerializeObjects. Adds serializing tag or name to objects (points, curves, surfaces, etc) relative to:
- Selection order.
- World coordinates.
- User-defined direction.
- Reference surface.
- ptExtrudeEdges. Extrude paneling edges normal to a base surface or by a user-defined direction.
- ptOffsetEdges. Offset paneling edges using base surface.
- ptFinEdges. Fin paneling edges using base surface.
- Added "Connect" option to offset points command to draw connecting lines.
- Added the ability to define more than one polyline in the 2d pattern manager per pattern.
- Labels for faces and edges have now a new prefix which is layer name.
- Changed the name of command ptRemoveOverlap to pCleanOverlap.
- Added overlap tolerance to ptCleanOverlap command that:
- Deletes grid points that are within tolerance in the u direction.
- Moves points within tolerance in v direction to overlap.
- Fix out of memory bug when reading older files. This was due to a bug in the file I/O of previous release. You may loose saved data when you open older data (such as patterns), but reading the file shouldn't cause an out of memory bug. If it does, load protect against PanelingTools (use PluginManager) before opening the file.
- Fix preview bugs in the 2d pattern manager.
- Fix a bug when loading PT scripting file for Monkey (.synaxml).