A new release of PanelingTools plug-in for Rhino 4.0 (SR7) and Rhino 5 (32- and 64-bits) is available for download. In this release:
- Redesigned grid by surface UV algorithm. It is much faster now with resulting panels aligning with surface iso curves.
- Added "MakeCompatible" option to ptMeanCurves to keep input curves structure unchanged.
- Fixed a bug ptGridSurfaceDomainVariable when changing methods option.
- Added new option "OrderMethod" to help order curves in ptGridUCurves command.
- Fixed a ptChangeGridDensity bug. It used to change density in one direction but not the other.
- Updated ptShiftGrid command to accept pre-selection.
- Fixed ptManage2DPattern bug related to saving and loading patterns while inside the command.
- Fixed menu bug in ptManage2DPattern which used to point to the wrong command.
- Fixed a paneling bug to preserve input module attributes (color, material, etc) when populating components.