Level 1 Rhino 5 for Windows - Online Course
October 10-20, 2016
US$200 - Register here.
In this online class you'll learn to create and edit accurate free-form 3D NURBS models. This fast-moving class covers most of Rhino's functionality, including the most advanced surfacing commands. Our detailed class outline is available here.
- Monday, October 10 - 9:00am-11:00am (Orientation)
- Tuesday-Thursday, October 11-13 - 9:00am-1:00pm and
- Tuesday-Thursday, October 18-20 - 9:00am-1:00pm
All times listed are Pacific Daylight. Calculate your time zone.
Ask questions and interact with the class and instructor in our live training session. All sessions will be recorded and posted for your study and review. If you cannot make a session, you will be able to catch up at your convenience.
The class will be in English using the GoToTraining software.
- You need Rhino 5 for Windows software installed.
- Rhino for Mac is not acceptable software for this class.
- You need a stable and fast Internet connection.
- You need a headset/microphone combo.
- You need a hard copy of the Rhino Level 1 Training Manual, which you may download here.