Using Rhino 5’s new light extrusion technology, RhinoBIM Structure builds 3D structural design elements that are much lighter in data weight significantly decreasing model size.
With the light database the Clash & Clear analysis finds errors within seconds and there is no need to export the model to another program to perform the analysis.
RhinoBIM structure features:
• RhinoBIM components are compatable with Grasshopper
• Robust tools for adding and editing structural steel beams
• Extensive library of steel shapes, including international standards
• User definable steel shapes
• Assign materials, attributes, and process treatments to each element
• Data extraction through translators for CIS2, IFC and Beam to NURBS
• Very fast Clash & Clear analysis
• Bim Reporter to excel of objects
• Very large model support using new Rhino 5 technology
Additional structural analysis features:
• Automatic meshing
• Beam shell and solids
• Commercial and freeware solver options, including, Lisa, ANSYS, GSA