There are many other enhancements. You will want to try out this version.
Also, check out the growing list of Grasshopper plugs-ins. Here are a few examples.
- Firefly - bridges Grasshopper, the Arduino micro-controller, the internet and beyond. Allowing near real-time data flow between the digital and physical worlds, and will read/write data to/from internet feeds, remote sensors and more.
- Kangaroo - Live physics
- Geco - Link to Ecotect
- Weaverbird - Catmull-Clark smoothing, Loop smoothing, Sierpinsky Triangles, Sierpinski carpet, Mesh Primitives, and Loop subdivisions
- Rabbit - L-Systems and Cellular Automata
- Galapagos - Evolutionary Solver (included with Grasshopper 0.8)
- SSI - Data exchange with IFC, GSA, Robot, SAP2000, Sofistik, Strand7, SpaceGass, SDNF, CIS/2, Digital Project, REVIT, Bentley and Tekla
- DIVA - sustainable design with Radieance, Daysim, and Evalglare