Level 1 Rhino 5 for Windows - Online Course
July 13-23, 2015
In this online class you'll learn to create and edit accurate free-form 3-D NURBS models. This fast-moving class covers most of Rhino's functionality, including the most advanced surfacing commands. Our detailed class outline is available here.
- Orientation: July 13, 9:00 am-10:30 am (PDT)
- Training: July 14-16 and July 21-23, 9:00 am-1:00 pm (PDT)
Calculate your time zone.
- The class will be conducted in English using the GoToTraining software.
- You need Rhino 5 for Windows software installed. Note, the Rhino for OS X WIP is not acceptable software for this class.
- You need a stable and fast Internet connection.
- You need a headset/microphone combo.
- You need a hard copy of the Rhino Level 1 Training Manual. You may download it from here.