TT Toolbox 1.5 Grasshopper plug-in is a tool collection that the Core Studio at Thornton Tomasetti uses on a regular basis.
Some of the tools included in TT Toolbox are:
- A lightning fast Excel Writer with many options such as file creation, work sheet creation, conditional formatting that matches Grasshopper coloring and more.
- An Excel reader/ Listener that keeps a live link to an Excel spreadsheet and automatically detects changes.
- A Section Sweeper (inspired by Jon Mirtschin's StructDrawRhino plug-in) that sweeps BRep of structural shape sections around guide curves. It also outputs 2D section curves to sweep/loft yourself.
- A Safe-Delete component that lets you safely delete user-selected Rhino geometry that is not currently referenced in Grasshopper.
- A CAD exporter that [batch-] creates dwg files from Grasshopper.
- A Galapagos Listener Component that records all gene/fitness configurations, as Galapagos or our Brute Force Solver runs.
- Google Spreadsheets Components: Components to read and write data from Google Sheets.
- A Brute Force Solver Component that enables design space enumeration. The component will generate all possible slider combinations (and solve the definition for each combination), allowing a user to test all of their design options. Works well with the Galapagos Listener – solve everything with brute force, then sort by fitness.
- Dashboard Data Visualization components to draw legends, charts and graphic keys on top of Grasshopper and Rhino.
- Unfold BRep component – unfolds/unrolls developable BReps.