BrickDesign for Rhino 5 is the first software that allows architects and engineers to fully exploit the design potential inherent in the novel and innovative robotic fabrication processes.
Computer controlled fabrication allows the realization of highly informed building elements in an economic and efficient process. Applied to brickwork the robot can individually position each brick, thus enabling map patterns and images on a facade or realizing complex wall geometries.
- intuitive design of a large set of “small”, discrete elements
- fully parametric data model
- fast and easy creation of design variants
- integration of user defined details
- expandability through scripting interface
- complete integration into design and planning process
- automatic generation of basic fabrication data