VSR Shape Analysis is a new plug-in for Rhino developed by Virtual Shape Research GmbH. It adds the following functionality to analyze curves and surfaces for deviation and continuity with associativity:
- Dynamic Sectioning (with optional Curvature plot)
- Curve and Surface Matching Analysis (Checks numerically Position, Tangent and Curvature continuity)
- Lightlines (Simulation of Isophotes)
- Deviation (between Curves, Surfaces and Meshes)
- Curvature on top of Curves and Surfaces
- Analyzed data can be saved across sessions in the Rhino 3DM file. Modifications are associative.
Hall 3 - Stand 205 (Virtual Shape Research GmbH)
VSR Realtime Renderer will be also showed at IZB 2010, the leading European trade fair for the automotive supplier industry.