There is a new build available, Wenatchee 2009-12-21, with many new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. Also included are:
- The Modeling Aids application preference panel has been implemented.
- There is a new setting for the middle mouse button in the Mouse application preferences panel. You can now set the middle mouse button to "Pan and rotate view". When this is set, the right mouse button always activates the context menu.
- Option-clicking an osnap setting in the Osnaps panel turns off all other osnap settings.
- The Paneling Tools plug-in has been updated to the latest version.
- The crash reporter has been revised so it can send crash reports in more situations.
Most of the core functionality has been ported from Windows and is very stable. There is still much to do to port the rest of the functionality and refine the interface.
We don't expect the first commercial release to be ready for at least a year. Don't worry if the build you are using is going to expire. New versions will be available every few weeks. There will be a newer one available before the expiration date.