- The changes for Windows V4SR8 have been included in this Mac WIP version.
- The Python module has been updated to include the latest changes made in the Windows RhinoPython module. If you are using Python, be sure to also download and install the updated IronPython module.
- You can now rotate a model with the right mouse button when a command dialog is active.
- Tool palettes correctly remember their position when using two monitors.
- Python scripts no longer generate lots of Growl notifications while running.
- The Choose Objects dialog now preselects the first object in the list.
- Typing ESC now properly cancels typing when using the legacy command line.
- Some crashing bugs have been fixed.
Most of the core functionality has been ported from Windows and is very stable. There is still much to do to port the rest of the functionality and refine the interface.
We don't expect the first commercial release to be ready until next year. Don't worry if the build you are using is about to expire. New versions will be available every few weeks. There will be a newer one available before the expiration date.