A new release of PanelingTools plug-in for Rhino 4.0 (SR8) and Rhino 5 WIP (32- and 64-bits) is now available for download.
In this release:
- Added the ability to panel multiple grids al at once provided they have different names.
- Fixed a bug in ptOffsetPoints command.
- Added user options to auto ordering curves in ptGridUCurves and ptGridUVCurves commands.
- Fixed UI bug related to managing patterns.
- ptMeanCurves and ptMeanSurfaces commands should work more predictably now.
- Menu changes. grouped similar functionality and changed names to reflect functionality.
- Fixed a crash when group similar panels.
- Fixed a crash in ptGridCurve and ptGridCurve commands when select "CurveOptions" but make no change.
- Fixed a memory leak when using history with custom paneling.
- Check the new tutorial for PanelingTools to show how to use variable paneling. View details...