PanelingTools manual (about 80 pages) and a new release of PanelingTools plug-in are now available for download. The manual includes detailed description of paneling process, commands and options. The new release has the following additions and fixes:
- Fixed a bug when creating flat faces. They used to fail when selecting a base surface.
- Added ptShiftGrid button to the toolbar and menu.
- Added grouped serialized mesh faces instead of one mesh when using AddMesh option in ptPanelGrid command.
- Added preceding zeros to objects names in ptSerializeObjects command for better numeric ordering.
- Fixed crash in ptUnrollEdges command when edges are outside the reference surface or polysurface.
- Fixed a crash bug in ptPanelSurface and ptPanelGrid commands.
- Fixed a crash bug when paneling with "Iso" option.
- Toolbar commands now cancel current command when calling them.