- A new menu, containing the most recently used commands, has been added to the drawing window context menu. The Repeat Last Command menu choice on the context menu now contains a menu of the most recent commands. Selecting the Repeat Last Command choice itself still executes the very last command.
- Import and Export 3DS have been added.
- The ExtractRenderMesh command has been added.
- Text drawing has been rewritten and is much faster. This greatly improves Rhino's responsiveness when drawings (such as typical AutoCAD files) contain a lot of text.
- The bounding box for a text object now contains all the text. Clicking on any part of a text object selects the object.
- The Heightfield command does not work and has been disabled.
- The Flip / KeepAll dialog that is part of the Wirecut command now works correctly.
- The common menu choices File>Save, File>SaveAs, Edit>Copy, Edit>Cut, Edit>Paste, Edit>Delete had previously been implemented in a non-standard way. This prevented Cut / Copy / Paste from working in some dialogs. This may also be the reason some poorly written haxies crashed Rhino. These menu choices are now implemented using standard OS X techniques and may improve stability.
- Selecting a grouped set of objects with a left to right window selection now works.
- The Edit Layer dialog now correctly modifies the selected layer.
- Collapsing deeply nested layers in the layers dialog will no longer crash Rhino.
- Other crash bugs have been fixed.
Note: This release requires Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).