VisualARQ 1.0 is shipping!
Designed for architects, planners and interior designers, VisualARQ (developed by Asuni CAD) is a Rhino plug-in for creating and editing architectural models. It adds parametric 3D objects like walls, columns, doors, windows, and stairs that are suitable for 3D modeling and 2D documentation.
As a fully integrated plug-in for Rhino, VisualARQ offers a set of architectural tools that make the design and documentation process faster and easier and a feature-based editor that lets you easily create and edit custom architectural objects.
VisualARQ integrates intuitively in the architectural design workflow with the shortest learning curve and at a very affordable price.
VisualARQ 1.0 features include:
- A set of architectural tools to streamline the design process, including a powerful feature based editor to easily create and edit parametric architectural objects.
- User friendly wizards, dialogs, and toolbars.
- Customization options for VisualARQ objects.
- Tools to create 2D documentation, including sections, opening elevations, schedule tables and area calculation.
- A Floor Manager and other useful tools to work with multi-story models.
- A library of standard architectural objects and structural profiles.
- Savanna3D: A library of over 1000 detailed Rhino blocks with various collections of commonly used objects.
- Support for any render engine that works with Rhino 4.0.
- VisualARQ 1.0 is available in 6 languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Czech).
- Commercial license: US$/€495.
- Introductory offer (until 1st January 2010): US$/€395.
- Educational license (for students and teachers): US$/€195.
- Lab license (for schools): US$/€675.
- VisualARQ 1.0 is available worldwide and delivered as a physical product.
- To purchase VisualARQ 1.0 or download an Evaluation version, visit http://www.visualarq.com/.