A new release of PanelingTools plug-in for Rhino 4.0 is available for download. New in this release:
- Added new command ptGridSuffleGrid. The command changes grid distribution using base surface curvature or attractor points, vector or curves. It also supports random distribution.
- Added new option to ptGridSurfaceDomainVariable to use attractor curves.
- Added new option to ptGridSurfaceDomainVariable to attract towards or away from attractor points or curves.
- Added history suppport to ptGridSurfaceDomainVariable command.
- Rewrote the variable distribution algorithm. This fixed the bug of asymmetrical spacing when for example an attractor point is in the middle of a surface.
- A new release of PanelingTools for Mac is coming soon.