Rhino3D Interior & Furniture Modelling training
Design Systems & Technologies ™ office
May 9-11, 2016
Vanessa Steeg from McNeel Europe.
The course will be held in English, and other languages will be supported (French, Spanish).
The course is intended for architects, interior designers, boat designers, furniture designers, and amateurs in the field.
- Rhino 5 basics and user interface
- Creating basic geometry
- Editing geometry
- Organic modeling (surface creation and control point editing)
- Practical cases: creating furniture pieces
- Advanced tools: tips & tricks
- Setting up an interior space
- Handling camera angles and views
- Lighting basics
- Rendering basics
Participants should have Rhino 5 (latest service pack) installed on their laptops. A temporary Rhino3d license may be lent for the time of the training.