Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Friday, June 11, 2010
- Robert McNeel & Associates - Booth 1234
Rhino, iRhino3D, Flamingo, Penguin, Bongo, Brazil for Rhino, Grasshopper, and Python
- 3DConnexion - Booth 1147
- NextEngine - Booth 1237
- Luxion - Booth 1232
- Next Limit Technologies - Booth 614
- Polhemus - Booth 1246
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
BAU – Europe's key trade fair for architecture, materials and systems
12. – 17. January 2009
New Munich Trade Fair Centre, Munich (Germany)
Every two years, BAU brings together all the industry’s market leaders in a unique exhibition and is thus the most important event of the European building industry.
Visit the flexiCAD booth (Halle C3 - Stand 438) to learn more about Rhino in architecture, generative modeling and digital fabrication, including Flamingo, Penguin, Bongo, Brazil, Maxwell Render, V-Ray, VisualARQ and PanelingTools. Representatives from McNeel Europe and VisualARQ will be also there.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
SR1 for Penguin 2.0 is now available both for Rhino and AutoCAD users.
New in this release:
- Antialias level by default is now "medium"
- Improved vectorial output
- Compatibility with Rhino 4.0 SR4 improved
- Compatibility with AutoCAD 2009
- Big renders (higher than 4000x4000 pixels) don't make Rhino crash anymore
- Toolbars problem in Vista fixed
- Cancelling a rendering doesn't make Rhino crash
- Many bugs and memory leaks fixed
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sep 26 - FILOU Rhino Anwendertreffen, Rheda-Wiedenbrück, Germany
On 26th September FILOU will be holding the 3rd German Rhino User Meeting. There will be live presentations and workshops by McNeel Europe, Rhino experts and the manufacturers of top plug-ins and hardware for 3D digitizing, reverse engineering, CAM, milling, rapid prototyping and rendering.
The products that will be showed are:
Rhino Labs and Rhino new technology
Roland MDX-40 and MDX-540
Microscan 3D Laser Scanner
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Penguin 2.0 SR1 Release Candidate 1 (03-Sep-2008) is now available for download.
This is pre-release software. If you are not comfortable running pre-release software, please do not download this build.This release candidate has been tested by our internal testing staff and is believed to be stable, reliable, and suitable for use in production.
- Custom render relation bug fixed.
- Edge colour swatch didn’t refresh when changed, fixed.
- AutoCAD camera placement related bug fixed.
- Cancel render bug fixed.
- Vectorial output memory crash bug fixed.
- Edge detection algorithm improved.
- Minor interface improvements.