C# for Grasshopper Workshop
May 12-14, 2017
Parametric Support Office
10623 Berlin, Germany
Parametric Support invites everyone to join its C# for Grasshopper coding workshop for advanced users.
C# is a programming language in which Grasshopper for Rhino was written. It is commonly used to create plug-ins.
During this three-day course, the following subjects are covered:
- Basic coding in C# programming language.
- Algorithmic thinking in design and 3D modeling.
- RhinoCommon library. Extending Grasshopper scripting capabilities with full Rhinoceros 5 functionality.
- Shortening the script execution time by optimizing the algorithms. Methods of saving resources through finding inefficient operations.
- Geometric algorithms. Delaunay triangulation, Voronoi diagram, shortest path problem etc. described and implemented in C#.
- Scripting in Grasshopper’s C# script component.
- Creating your own components in Microsoft Visual Studio.
Detailed program coming soon.
Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
300 EUR (Early Bird, till April 15)
350 EUR (Regular)