Join us for our Level 1 Rhino for Mac Online Course beginning on February 17th.
- Orientation: Friday, Feb 17, 9AM - 11AM
- Training: Tuesday-Thursday, Feb 21-23, 9AM - 1PM and
- Training: Tuesday-Thursday, Feb 28, March 1-2, 9AM - 1PM
All times listed are Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Details: You will need...
- The latest Rhino 5 for Mac version installed. Note: Rhino for Windows will not be acceptable for this class.
- A stable and fast internet connection.
- The Rhino Level 1 Training Guide and Models as well as the Rhino 5 for Mac User Guide. You may print the PDF for your reference. Download here.
All live sessions will also be recorded and posted to a private Vimeo classroom album. You may watch/stream the videos for your review for up to three months following the class.