February 24-26, 2017 (Friday-Sunday)
Arup | San Francisco
$695.00 per person
Join Maia Merav Holtzman, Authorized Rhino Trainer, for her upcoming Level 1 Rhino 5 for Windows course*. It will be at Arup's San Francisco office the weekend of February 24-26, 2017.
- Understand the vocabulary of the Rhino interface
- Understand the features of the Rhino interface
- Customize your tools
- Create basic objects
- Model using coordinate input, object snaps and SmartTrack tools
- Modify curves and surfaces with edit commands
- Use control point editing to modify curves and surfaces
- Analyze your model
- Render your model
*Please note, to attend this class, you will need to bring a laptop with Rhino 5 for Windows installed.