Job Title: Software Developer
Job Level: Junior Level (1-2 years experience)
CHAM is seeking a Software Developer for its CFD Applications Department at its Wimbledon office, in particular to focus on the further development of its latest product, RhinoCFD, a plug-in integrating CFD capabilities into Rhino3D CAD.
- Build upon and improve RhinoCFD, optimizing all aspects of the program, from the menu systems and general interface, to the underlying physics and how they are displayed in the Rhino environment.
- Ready the plug-in for integration with Rhino 6
- Begin the integration project with Grasshopper 2
- Provide support to clients and agents
- MSc or above in Computational Science, Systems Engineering, Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or related field
- Experience with the following programming languages: C#, .NET framework, C++
- Solid CAD knowledge and experience, in particular with Rhino
- 1-2 years experience using and developing software/plug-ins
- Knowledge of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Experience using Rhino and Grasshopper
- Knowledge of FORTRAN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
CHAM offers a competitive salary and benefits package to the successful applicant. Applicants are invited to send a current CV and cover letter outlining their unique qualifications for this position to HR@cham.co.uk with the subject heading “Software Developer Application – (Your Name)”.
CHAM accepts direct applications only and does not process submissions via Agencies.