Lands Design is a software product for designing gardens, green spaces, and landscapes that runs in Rhino. These are the main features:
Intuitively create landscape designs in 3D and 2D
- Design with 3D plant species, civil work elements, terrains and freeform modeling tools.
- Produce documentation: setting out plans, plant schedules, watering systems, and zoning.
- Use the powerful terrain modeling tools. Import GIS data in your model.
Extensive plant database with over 1800 species!
- Full plant database with technical specifications and detailed characteristics.
- Arrange trees, shrubs, and ground covers individually, in rows or in forests.
- Customize and edit each vegetation species in 2D and in 3D.
Create stunning renders and virtual tours
- Just insert plants and render! All Lands plant species have their own specific textures.
- Create virtual tours with the walk mode and the animation tools.