C# for Grasshopper
Advanced scripting course
December 2-4, 2016
This three-day course, organized by Architektura Parametryczna (a digital design educational platform), will cover the following topics:
- Basic coding in C# programming language.
- Algorithmic thinking in design and 3D modeling;
- RhinoCommon library. Extending GH scripting capabilities with full Rhino 5 functionality.
- Shortening the script execution time by optimizing the algorithms. Methods of saving resources through finding inefficient operations.
- Geometric algorithms. Delaunay triangulation, Voronoi diagram, shortest path problem etc. described and implemented in C#.
- Scripting in Grasshopper's C# script component.
- Creating custom components in Microsoft Visual Studio.
Early registration until October 13, 2016
Late registration until November 30, 2016