Solemma announced the DIVA-4.0 beta for environmental analysis for buildings.
The DIVA for Grasshopper tools have been completely revamped. Work flow improvements are:
- Added the Archsim multi-zone thermal modeling environment in Grasshopper
- Fully coupled the lighting and energy simulations
- Hybrid luminance images with illuminance contours
- Includes the Utah colored sky model by Mark Stock on Windows
- Includes the photon mapping forward ray tracing module by Roland Schregle
- Simulation workflow improvements and interface improvements
Solemma will offer training in the next few months. The first is July 10th and 13th, at the PLEA conference in Los Angeles. For more upcoming training check DIVA for Rhino News.