Fabric Engine is a digital content creation platform that enables anyone to build powerful tools and applications for VFX, games, virtual reality, and visualization.
The Fabric for Unreal Engine 4 integration is now in beta testing. This integration allows you to use OpenNURBS/3dm files directly within Unreal Engine 4. Note, this is not a standard one-way export process, but a far more elegant loop from the content creation application through to Unreal Engine and then back again, working directly with the .3dm file format.
Watch this presentation using Rhino as the content creation tool, Fabric Engine as the data pipeline, and Unreal Engine as the playback environment.
If you’d like to help with testing, please follow these steps:
1) Sign up to Fabric forums at http://forums.fabricengine.com
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your forum username.
- What kind of work you do (your role/industry/company). You should be comfortable with scripting in order to pick up Fabric.
- How much time you can spend testing Fabric for Unreal per week.
- What sort of problems you are hoping Fabric can help you with.