Rendering Technics with Flamingo nXt training
Design Systems & Technologies ™ office
April 18-20, 2016
Vanessa Steeg from McNeel Europe.
The course will be held in English, and other languages will be supported (French, Spanish).
Rendering images are a today a commercial sine qua non. But rendering has a real value even at the early stages of the design cycle: sharing the ideas, validating the concept, etc.
This course covers the integration of renderings technics into the design and engineering process, from early development up to commercial images, and uses Flamingo nXt as a support.
- Rhino v5 basics and user interface
- Creating & Editing - Basics
- Organic modeling (surface creation and control point editing)
- Flamingo nXt interface
- Creating Materials
- Editing materials and library management
- Lighting for product shots
- Lighting for interior shots
- Environment setup
- Camera setup
- Post effects
- Tips & tricks
The course is intended for product designers, interior designers, naval architects, or jewelers. Some knowledge of Rhino is required.