Curso Experto en Impresión 3D y tecnología avanzada de diseño
Universidad Europea de Madrid
Dec 2015 - Sep 2016
The digital fabrication boom for both design and construction has experienced an exponential growth and an increasing impact on the professional field. 3D printing is an innovative technology that consists in creating three-dimensional objects through additive processes, adding material in a layer-by-layer logic. With this method you can realize prototypes and end-products for a wide variety of industries, in many diverse applications:
- Industrial design, for both the realization and testing of parts that create a direct feedback between designer, product, and end-user.
- A brand new concept of construction technologies and project management, which ultimately affects every agent involved in the building industry.
- The redefinition of the current model of production, through self-production and access to high-end, low-cost physical products.
- Low-volume production levels
- Ideal for complex designs and object volumes
- High degree of customization without extra costs
- Significant reduction of production times
- Reduction of production costs and enhanced logistics with in-house production control capabilities
- Avoid product stock
- Sales-oriented production
- Zero waste