Mold3D is offering the online class, Intro to Hard Surface Modeling.
In this class, Lily Su, CAD modeler and product designer, will teach you about 3D modeling techniques of two 3D modeling programs: Rhino and Autodesk's Fusion 360.
You will learn:
- Insider tips and tricks on setting foundations for achieving maximum speed and efficiency in 3D modeling
- Precision modeling, solids modeling, and surface modeling
- Editing, printing, and rendering presentation
- Tried and true techniques for creating tolerances for 3D printing
This online class is set up as a weekly on-demand video training class. Includes:
- Project based homework with personal video feedback
- Weekly live teacher Question and Answer sessions
- One year access to the instructional videos
Registration begins August 31, 2015.
Early registration till September 7: $699
Registration after September 7: $750
Course dates: October 5 - December 13