HAL 5.3 is the new version of the HAL Robot Programming & Control plug-in for Grasshopper. This new version is fully compatible with Rhino 5 32- and 64-bit, and runs on Grasshopper 0.9.007x versions.
This update introduces:
- Support for GCode via the Program Importer component, to allow you to convert code from any external CAM solution to ABB Rapid, KUKA KRL or Universal Robots URScript.
- Support for stationary tools and mobile reference systems for ABB and KUKA robots. In addition, it is now possible to not only modify the reference system of every target of a tool path, but also to alternate between mobile and stationary tools at any time.
- A new massive robot library includes 85 high quality robot presets, and a new feature in the Robot Creator component allows you to save your preset.
- Real-time monitoring of any ABB RAPID variable declared in a module.
- Constant speed motion interpolation for Universal Robots.
- Fixes for HAL 5.0, including bugs in KUKA KRL and Universal Robots URScript and graphical glitches.