Are you passionate about design computation? Are you a Grasshopper guru or deft with Dynamo? If so, NBBJ is hiring and they want you.
NBBJ’s Digital Practice group is seeking to expand their Design Computation team across the firm. They have offices in Boston, Columbus, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Shanghai, and are always seeking out the best and brightest talent.
They are seeking an individual that is:
- an expert in the use of Grasshopper and/or Dynamo
- comfortable in a wide range of 3D software, including Rhino, Revit, Maya, 3DS Max, and others
- familiar with one or more text-based scripting languages including C#, Python, VB.Net, Java, Processing or others
- deeply passionate about design, with strong opinions about the built environment and a polished portfolio of impactful work
- a skilled communicator both visually and verbally, able to express the value of computation to design teams, collaborators and clients
- has experience and passion for teaching others to understand and use computational tools
- an effective collaborator who works well on teams of diverse expertise
- a strong leader among peers
- passionate about finding better ways to solve problems
- excited by the idea of joining an industry-leading team of experts
- wants to be a key contributor to significant projects for some of the world’s most innovative companies including Google, Amazon, Samsung, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Stanford University
- driven to explore new ideas and techniques, pushing the boundaries of technology for design
Applicants to any NBBJ location will be considered, but special interest will be paid to those interested in New York, Columbus, or Boston, where NBBJ is actively seeking to grow their team.