Rhino + Orca3D training
Feb 16-18, 2015
A 3-day Rhino + Orca3D training will be held at NDAR offices in Antibes from 16 to 18 Feb 2015.
Instructors are Vanessa Steeg and Stéphane Dardel. The course will be held in English. Other languages will be supported (French, Italian).
The course is for naval architects and ship and boat designers with a good knowledge of Rhino. Syllabus covers:
- Rhino 5 user interface and customization
- Foundations of modeling and fairing techniques
- Hull assistant
- Background bitmap
- Surface creation and modification
- Point control
- Surface analysis
- Hydrostatic calculations
- Real-time hydrostatics
- Stability with criteria verification
- If time allows, topics suggested by participants towards the end of Day 3
Participants should have Rhino 5 SR10 and Orca3D latest Release (v1.3) or WIP installed on their laptops.