Rhino + Orca3D training
Sep 30- Oct 2, 2014
A 3-day Rhino + Orca3D training will be held at NDAR offices in Antibes from 30 September to 2 October 2014.
Instructors are Vanessa STEEG and Stéphane DARDEL. The course will be held in English. Other languages will be supported (French, Italian).
The course is intended for naval architects and ship and boat designers, with a good knowledge of Rhino. Syllabus covers:
- Rhino 5 user interface and customization
- Foundations of modeling and fairing techniques
- Hull assistant
- Background bitmap
- Surface creation and modification
- Point control
- Surface analysis
- Hydrostatic calculations
- Real-time hydrostatics
- Stability with criteria verification
- If time allows, topics suggested by participants towards the end of Day 3
Course fees are 650€/day. Lunch will be provided. Advance payment of the fee is required to confirm registration.
Participants should have Rhino 5 SR9 and Orca3D latest Release (v1.3) or WIP installed on their laptops.
For more information and registration, please contact email@example.com.