RhinoFabStudio and Tecnológico de Monterrey-Guadalajara will host 2 days of workshops + 2 days of lectures on April 2-5, 2014.
Presenters will talk about their professional fields and how they use 3-D modeling and design in real life projects -- from jewelry to product design, furniture, and architecture. Join us and discover the principles of designing interactivity; learn how to rationalize complex geometry into a format suitable for analysis and fabrication; or discern validated environmental simulations directly to the conceptual design environments in Rhino and Grasshopper.
- The 2-day conference fee is $95, but if you are a student or a faculty member, you will receive a Rhino 5 EDU license with the registration (proof of status required, the regular educational license price is USD $195).
- To register for the conferences April 4 and 5, please go to: http://mcneelmiami.com/rhino_day_2014
- The 1-day workshops are also $95 each, space is very limited so please register soon. There will be 4 workshops on April 2 and 4 different workshops on April 3.
- For the list of workshops on April 2 and to register, please go to: Dhttp://mcneelmiami.com/april_2nd_courses
- For the list of workshops on April 3 and to register, please go to: http://www.mcneelmiami.com/april_3rd_courses
Take advantage of these incredible prices!!!.
You can register to any of the workshops or lectures by clicking here.