SimLab Soft released version 3.2 of the 3D PDF exporter for Rhino.
- Handles large models. The 64-bit version of the plug-in was tested to work with extremely large Rhino models.
- Supports exporting polylines and curves. Curves and polylines included in the Rhino model can be optionally exported to 3D PDF file.
- Supports exporting dimensions and annotations.
- Improved image quality of the 2D images included in the generated 3D PDF.
- Template designer now allows the user to place images on top of the 3D area to create amazing 3D PDF files.
- New navigation model for navigating large scenes in the 3D PDF file.
- Automatically opens the Object tree (optional).
This is a free upgrade to current users of version 3.x of the plug-in.