Lands Design for Rhino is a software for designing gardens, green spaces, and landscapes that runs in the Rhino environment.
Lands Design provides tools for producing technical drawings in 2D and 3D of the green space to work with, and realistic images and virtual tours through the project to perform.
Lands Design is ideal for landscape architects, urban planners, town council technicians, constructors, designers and draftsmen, environment departments, nurserymen, gardeners…
What's new in WIP 5:
- improved joins between branches in the nXt plants
- new Conceptual plant blocks
- now, the Google Earth Import command also creates a textured mesh, in addition to the scanned curves
- new cut and fill option to add a path to an existing Terrain
- in the Terrain properties, new option to lock the X and Y cell size values of the grid
- new option to define custom folders for the urban furniture blocks browser