It's not too late! Seats are still available in the technology workshops at the facades+ PERFORMANCE conference. Workshops will be held on April 12 at New York City College of Technology in Brooklyn. Symposium* will take place on April 11.
- Calibrated Facades (Grasshopper + Revit)
Instructor: Nathan Miller, CASE
- Environmental Performance in Parametric Envelope Design (Grasshopper + DIVA)
Instructor: Jon Sargent, SOM
- Interactive Surfaces (Firefly, Arduino, Grasshopper)
Instructor: Andy Payne, LIFT Architects
- Introduction to Parametric Design with Grasshopper *Just added
Instructor: Ronnie Parsons, Mode Collective
- Python Scripting in RhinoInstructor: Gil Akos, Mode Collective
*Use promo code "RhinoFacades" and receive a discount on your Symposium registration.