London, April 24-25, 2013
The RoboFold Folding Simulation and Design workshop is a two-day intensive workshop, exploring the new KingKong plug-in for Grasshopper. The software simulates curved folding, and offers simple attractor functions to modulate an array of folded panels on a surface. The focus will be on building simulations of folding inspired by physical folding, and the control of complex arrangements of panels, which will be realized with the CraftROBO vinyl cutter.
- Tutors: Gregory Epps, RoboFold founder, Florent Michel RoboFold software developer, Phil Philipdis
- See previous workshops here.
- Download poster here.
- Bring your own laptop running Windows 7.
- Please install Rhino 5 and Grasshopper and Kangaroo and KingKong before you arrive. Email us is you have any problems with this!
- No previous experience with Grasshopper necessary.
- Hours: 10am-6pm.
- Location details: here.
- Inquiries: email@example.com