The ECOLE D'ENSEIGNEMENT SUPERIEUR D'ART DE BORDEAUX (EBABX) and McNeel Europe invite you to a free Rhino Teacher Workshop that will take place on March 25-27, 2013.
Learn how you can add 3D modeling to your design and design communication curriculum without burdening your students with yet another difficult software product. You'll be able to focus on teaching design while your students take advantage of the latest 3D modeling technology.
Using Rhino, you will be guided through a series of hands-on exercises that highlight 3D modeling concepts. You will also learn how Rhino is used to render models for visualization, translate 3D models to CAM products for manufacturing or prototyping, and export 3D models into 2D CAD or graphics programs.
- When: March 25-27, 2013 (9:30 to 17:30h all days)
- Where: EBABX (salle informatique), 7 rue des Beaux Arts, 2è étage porte 245 - Bordeaux (France)
- Instructor: Vanessa Steeg, Rhino Training Specialist
- Program: Rhino Level 1 training
- Language: French
- Registration: This workshop is free for educators. Contact Isabelle DURCI (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a proof of educational status.
- Required software and material: Bring your laptop with Rhino 5 installed (an eval can be downloaded from www.rhino3d.com/eval) and a printed copy of the Level 1 Training Guide.