There's a new Neon!
This build fixes a number of crash bugs and other small issues. The general level of stability should be significantly improved over Beta 13.
A complete list of changes from Beta 13 are below
- Baking resolution for decals is now determined by the texture simulation size.
- Bad meshes passed into Neon caused random crashing. Neon no longer accepts bad meshes as input.
- Some meshes caused the bump tangent system to crash. This is now fixed.
- Changing the number of passes while Neon was stopped caused a crash on restart when the Skylight was on.
- Background problems with printing and view capture have been fixed.