- Symmetry detection and symmetric operations are more reliable and usually faster. Embedding radial/axial symmetries in the same model in particular is a lot more reliable.
- Exact insertion has been completely rewritten. It is much more reliable on complex T-Spline surfaces, and exact insertion is now supported on symmetric meshes (i.e. you won’t lose symmetry).
- Rewrote the code for standardizing meshes, which also affects surface generation. There were certain complex arrangements of T-points and star-points which caused crashes in the past; we expect these to work correctly now. In a few cases, we are aware of models that worked in version 3.2 of the Rhino plug-in, but not in 3.3. If you had a model like this, we expect it to work again in this version.
- There have been many changes to improve performance. Notably, tsMatch is a lot faster, and the G1 caps are slightly faster. There were some specific cases where undoing a weld between two surfaces would take a very long time to complete; this should now be acceptably fast.
- Many obscure crash bugs were fixed.