PanelingTools will continue to be developed and supported as a Rhino 5 Lab plug-in. There will be no further development or support allocated to PanelingTools for Rhino 4.0.
Users of PanelingTools for Rhino 5 can take advantage of the many new features and enhancements of the plug-in and also be able to develop parametric paneling using PanelingTools add-on for Grasshopper.
- PanelingTools for Rhino 5 extends Grasshopper for parametric and generative paneling design.
- Using Rhino 5, users can access PanelingTools SDK through GH scripting components and Rhino Python Scripting.
- The new PanelingTools for Rhino 5 Primer is now available with detailed documentation of paneling strategies and commands.
- View the latest video tutorials including webinars and short clips.
- Join the PanelingTools communities: PanelingTools for Rhino 5 and PanelingTools for Grasshopper.