Friday, November 23, 2012
madCAM 5 beta for Rhino 5 has been announced!
• Works with Rhino 5 (64-bit) and (32-bit) for Windows.
• New level with 16 new functions for simultaneous 5-axis milling.
• New interface with dynamic visualization of the cutter and tool holder when picking curves.
• New adaptable machine setup and save to file option.
• Machines can contain tool library, postprocessor, external dll for kinematics and simulation etc.
• Predefined machines can be selected with one click from a dropdown list.
• Commands with settings can be executed from the Rhino command line.
• For high end users and beginners.