Monday, October 8, 2012
Workshop: Facade Design & Fabrication
London, December 10th- 14th 2012
The RoboFold Facade Design & Fabrication workshop is a five day intensive workshop, exploring new facade design software for the RoboFold metal forming process. The focus will be on parametric design for robotic manufacture and culminates in 1:1 facade fabrication. The event will be held in London at the RoboFold factory from December 10th-14th 2012.
- Tutors: Gregory Epps, RoboFold founder, Florent Michel and Lauren Vasey, RoboFold software developers
- See previous workshops here.
- Download Poster here.
- Bring your own laptop running Windows 7.
- Please install Rhino 5.0 and Grasshopper before you arrive.
- No previous experience with Grasshopper necessary.
- Daily 9am-5pm. Location details here.
- Registration Dates:
3rd October: Registration opens.
7th December: Registration closes.
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org