This one is a fairly minor update. There is some optimizations to make it faster, but nothing dramatic. There's also some bug fixes.
A complete list of changes from Beta 8 are below
- Many optimizations and fixes.
- Improved dynamic dragging performance.
- Fixed shadow matte using the wrong background when display or brazil overrides are active.
- Fixed enabling the Sun or the RDK skylight adding the light to the scene when active lighting method is not "Scene Lighting".
- Fixed moving an object with a custom render mesh causing an error condition "Primitive instance not found" when the custom render mesh and regular render mesh count was different.
- Fixed Brazil GI Skylight turning on when active lighting method is not "Scene Lighting".
- Beta expiry warning doesn't pop under the splash screen
- Old files (written prior to January 2012) can be written to.
- The name of the Neon mode is now "Raytraced with Neon" to avoid problems with command line input.