remote trekking + [body data] tracking
PERU: more digital, more physical
September 17-25, 2012
Join the LaN team in Peru for an epically physical + humanly digital nine-day exploration!
Body data tracking may reveal the extent to which a group perceives environmental forces differently despite similarities in internal make-up. Ultimately the group will attempt to highlight the use of software and sensing devices to further enable our extraordinary sensoring abilities.
- Crafted-nature of data collection
- Photographic image data
- Arduino and DIY sensor making
- Collaborative aspects of digital fabrication
- Data management
- kml/gpx tracking
- Self-tracking (body data)
- Terrain modeling and milling (explorations in Rhino/RhinoCAM)