Today we're releasing the first Beta of what we're going to call Brazil 2.0 for Rhino Service Release 2.
Despite the innocent sounding name, this service release actually has several new features which bring the Brazil 2.0 for Rhino product into line with the "non-Beta" functionality of the 2.1 product for Max.
The new features in this build are:
- New Brazil light dome with importance sampling and photon support.
- Support for an unlimited number of processor cores (SR1 supports 8)
- Geometry interference filter.
- Sun target specification support and in-viewport sun position preview.
- Several crash bugs fixed and hundreds of other minor issues fixed.
- Rhino 5 64-bit support.
This beta is production ready - so you should find it very stable and complete.
Download the new beta for 32-bit Rhino 4.0 / 5 or 64-bit Rhino 5.