Check the latest new add-ons and updates at food4Rhino:
New Grasshopper add-ons:
- SpiderWeb Spider Web is a package of tools helping to work with graphs in Grasshopper. Includes Dijkstra, AngularDijkstra, EulerianPath, MinimalSpanningTree and more.
- Heliotrope - Solar a Grasshopper plug-in for calculating solar position and exposure. This tool calculates solar position at specific dates and times. Use it to create solar-aware design: to align geometry, position rendering lights, or analyze incident sun on structures.
- Hoopsnake Added option (context menu) for new data to append, prepend or replace old. Reset now resets loop count. Step button is back; affects chosen component from dropdown list. Added an option do display or not updates (Rhino viewport).
- Slingshot! Database v0.8 WIP A major update with new database support including ODBC, OLE DB, and MySQL. Also uses a revised SQL query workflow. Includes some new tools for connecting to the web.
- Karamba New version. Karamba is a Finite Element plug-in for the Rhino plug-in Grasshopper. It lets you interactively calculate the response of three dimensional beam structures under the action of external loads.
- Firefly Kinect The first beta release of the Kinect Skeleton Tracker component. This component requires Windows 7, Rhino 5 32-bit, and compatible graphics card. Please see installation requirements for further information.
- Firefly 1.0063 This is an updated release with several new components and some added functionality. New components include: Bang, Counter, AND Flip Flop, NOR Flip Flop, Stop Watch, Frame Rate, and Is Key Pressed.
- BIM GeomGym IFC A new version of this plug-in for importing, generating and extracting BIM (Building Information Modelling) data within Rhino and Grasshopper.
- StructDraw Rhino New version of this plug-in, including mesh relaxation (minimal surfaces), mesh inflation (ETFE cushions), symmetry automation, tessellation (polygon packing), structural modelling/sketching, and more.
- Ring Builder by Cadwax Custom settings added. This new version of the plug-in by Cadwax that supports jewelers and jewelry designers in their day-to-day work.
- Yeti 0.3 Interactive debugging Click on a keyword to see the corresponding geometry highlighted and to bring up the object properties.
- London fire lane, Oxford path, SF MOMA, Mt. Monadnock, Pearson airport and several other spherical HDRI by Brian James.